Job for Vice President Pipelines
The Vice President-Pipelines reports to the CEO and works closely with other functional leaders in the company, including the COO. The vice president of pipelines is responsible for the execution of mega pipeline projects of values ranging from hundreds of millions to several billions Saudi Riyals.
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Category: Management > Executive
- Contract Type: Staff Positions
- Working Locations: International, Office, Site
- Job Posted: 11:16 on Friday 08 January 2016
- At least 10 years engineering experience
- Proven track record in pipeline engineering
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong Engineering management skills
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Client management skills
- In depth understanding of process improvement disciplines, tools, and techniques like Lean/Six Sigma
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in Business and Strategic planning
- Demonstrate strong Intrapreneurial skills
- Proven track record in change management
- Demonstrate team building and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication, and influencing skills
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is required; Business degree is preferred
- Assume full Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility for the Pipelines Business Unit
- Develop strategic plans/direction, and manage all programs.
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to allocate resources required to execute projects.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, for all programs.
- Maintain profit margins in all programs, according to established corporate and financial objectives.
- Recruit, lead, motivate, mentor and coach core team of senior technical experts, bidding team, project managers, commercial experts to the business unit
- Ensure implementation of formal processes to execute projects on time with the highest standards and quality.
- Lead and develop the annual budget, business strategy for the business unit
- Participate and contribute the development of annual budget and corporate strategy of the company
- Led the business development efforts and tender preparations for the business unit
- Manage CxO level relationships with clients, subcontractors, vendors, key stakeholders and board members