This site, chronosoilandgas.com, is owned and operated by Chronos Oil and Gas Limited ("Chronos Oil and Gas"). Chronos Oil and Gas is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
This policy together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner set out below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Information on you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.chronosoilandgas.com (“our site”). This includes information that you provide to us at the time of registering to use our site (including information which you provide to us on your CV).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site with ourselves or with the agencies or employers with whom we work.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. This is your password and we ask you not to share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Website cookies and security
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
A Cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. When you revisit our website our computer server will recognise the Cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept Cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent this. If you choose not to receive Cookies, you may still use most of the features of the website, but may not be able to access some parts of the site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or your dealings with this website contact: email@example.com